Thursday 15 November 2007

Time Heals?

Time heals, you say…
But what if I’m not sick babe?


was hiding like a snail…
Slowly slowly you broke the shell,
And made my life derail…

Why?
Why you? Why now?
And you say time heals…
But still nothing feels!
Make it simple for me please,
Take away this so-called disease.

Take away your smile from my lips,
Mine has lost its glimpse…
Take away the brilliance of your eyes,
My sight is a total eclipse…

The lovely sound on your lips,
The sound of my name?
Erase that...
erase that from my ears,
as it makes me aflame…

Your face…
when Aurora falls on it,
And I want to hold it...
Hold it all and osculate…
Strain the picture…
Strain it all,
No more can take the weight!

The fights over silly Pirates…
Sprawled upon each other,
Kicking and Cursing…
Take that too with you,
No more suffering...

Touch...
your gentle touch,
Soft breeze reminds me your touch…
Make it still,
Make it go,
Hurts so much!

Your snore…
when you are asleep,
Your hold on me,
sculptured as one…
Take that sensation,
take it for one..
please make it undone.

The closeness, the joys…
The sun kissed morns
and the rainy nights…
Tarnish them...
Tarnish tham all black and white…
Tarnish all the colors,
all the delight…
Then tell me to be all right.

Time heals you say,
Neither Bruised,
Nor Diseased…
But you are miles apart!
Take all… take it all…
And give me back my heart.

Time heals, you say…
I’m not at all sick babe!

1 comment:

--xh-- said...

agony, and feelings from deep inside? Shre, you know how to pull teh strings with simple words. some of the lines haunts me after reading this...like a pleasent after taste of a well matured but rare wine - something you like, but cannot pinpoint to.