Wednesday 14 November 2007

Bird

When I look out of the window,
I want to be a Bird.
Who sits on that tree and chirps...
And flies away.. when her heart desires...
I don't want duties to bind me...
Responsibilities to tie me...
I want to be free...
free of any bounds...
free of any barriers...
I want to climb that mountain...
I want to cross that ocean...
I want to see life,
where no person rules...
Where the only law followed,
is the law of Nature...
When i look out...
I shudder!
People fighting...
Blood...
Misery...
Terror...
Total Chaos and Confusion...
And when I compare,
I find...
Being a Bird is Better.

1 comment:

--xh-- said...

:-) the spirit of freedom. well, if you look at it, it is what drives us bikers, right? the spirit of freedom, the air on our face and the adrinalin in our veins...