Sunday 18 November 2007

First Float

What the hell is this?
No back seat? Where would I hold?
I’m sure to fall, holding at the threshold!
How the hell you are enjoying it?
I’m petrified and scared stiff!
Hold me and then relax,
through the uneven tracks…
Hmm, Ok, I’ll try,
concentrate on the drive…
Gradually, bit by bit and mile by mile,
The frown changes to smile…
Am I dancing? But there is no music?
Is there?? Is the wind playing antic?
Drums are playing,
Or is it the thumping?
Am I crazed? Lost completely and amazed?
The same passion,
The same obsession,
Total indulgence, total mergence...
But this is different dance,
A different state of trance…
Air, a blare.
Thump, at each bump.
Beast unleashed…
Brute, flute.
Carnal tilt to throttle.
Soul Surrendered…
One with the Gust,
One with the Beast,
One with the Course,
One with the Road-Horse…
Flying uncontrolled!
Give me more, give me more,
No stopping the Cruise…
Eyes closed,
Heart pumps,
The Bull just Trumps!
No stopping the Wheel Spinning,
Pulse Singing,
Adrenaline Exhilarating,
No stopping the Enfield Exploring!

1 comment:

--xh-- said...

wow.. compleetely 'bull'-ish poetry :) you are combining two great things - imagination and bull - and belting up a heady cocktail :) just wondering what you will sketch with words whn you get your own bull. This is a one way ride - once you are in love with bull, you cannot stop yourself.