Wednesday 19 March 2008

Old, No More!

Why can't I stop the time...
Why can't I make it still for you?
Make it still, so that you grow no more...
Stay where you are,
Stay with me for days to go...

Same sweet warmth,
same sweet smile...
Same sweet frown,
same sweet scowl...

The feeling of safety
The feeling of purity
The compassion in your arms...

Let me hold the time!
Please let me hold!
So that you grow old no more...
Stay in your arms,
stay for days to go...

Running back crying,
cursing the world...
Hiding behind you,
from the devils unknown...

Tender Touch,
Care so Pure...
Everything is alright,
Tears washed sore...

Please make time stop!
Make all illness go!
Please make time still!
Make you old no more...
Please stay the same,
stay with me for days to go...

See me smiling,
see me crying...
See me growing some more...

Maybe I am running
Running from the truth...
Maybe I am selfish
wanting you every morn...
So please, just stop saying
Baby, I'm growing old!

2 comments:

--xh-- said...

if time stands still, will life be beautiful? we wll will get bored with what he have pretty soon. teh unexpeted turns of life is what makes life worth living for... :-D

Shre said...

dis is somethng tht every1 wud want, thr parent's support nvr to b lost...
but life is life...
no hold on that..
cudn't stop wishing though!