Thursday 27 March 2008

Dark Clouds

Dark clouds,
climbing on the sun...
Covering it whole!
Somewhere, lightening cries
And they burst!
Crying out loud,
Telling their woes...
Sitting in the foodcourt,
I listen to their plight.
Seeing them cry so hard,
My heart swells uptight...
But where are the tears?
Why can’t i cry with them?
Dryness surrounds my eyes...
Detached?
No! Then why?
As i listen to the beating,
And the darkening light...
Somehow cold it is,
Coz the sun is not in sight...
Sadness surrounds,
Crying continues...
Listening to their woes,
Louder becomes the drench...
Till when this would go on?
I silently wonder...
Please be silent... please be happy...
Slowly thunder...
As if listening to my console,
Clouds become slow...
Dripping tears drizzled,
Mumbling the sufferings...
Silence...
I go back home

No comments: