Monday 31 December 2007

Refections of d Dust...

Diamonds, gems,
and all the glitters...
Television, fridge, iPod, X Box,
and all the pleasures...
Supercars, superbikes,
and all the splendors...
Smokes, wines, cuisines,
and all the grandeurs...
Raise, power, money,
and all the dignity...
Electricity, water,
traffic, pollution...
Low marks, lost heart,
long for fashion...
What's worrying you,
more these days?
Is it worth it,
for all the greys?

Smile...

Food, water,
cloth, shelter...
Your problems,
not even a Speck of Dust,
in their Platter...

This is the thought that came before my eyes...
on 31st Dec 2007 4:20pm...
I tried to capture the moment...

both in a picture and a verse that came from my heart...
The picture is not too gud, coz i'm still learning...

and I got only one shot at it...
But this picture made me change my self... or can say,
reflect on what I am, what I am doing, where I stand...
Many questions... many things... but just one answer...
'You stand way too much better...'
© Shre

1 comment:

--xh-- said...

yeah, understand teh feeling, shre :)