Wednesday 12 December 2007

Maple Leaf

Simple things
sometimes overlooked...
Shadowed by the daily
duties bored...
Strolling alone slowly

simple things

sometimes seen...

strolling moiré moorland

simple things

sometimes gleam...

cloudy haze all around,

cutting through the cool space...

what I see what I see

A simple thing,

what I find

Lone maple leaf...

Left on the prairie...

Alone, no different,

Just another run of the mill,

But why left on the hills?

Teardrops,

all over her...

Dark no more,

no more murk...

Rather dazed,

dazed by opulent sunshine...

Amazed,

making me amazed...

So much shine,

so much plum plumy...

I couldn’t part,

And put in my dairy...

3 comments:

--xh-- said...

yeah - the beauty of simple things, while often overlooked, is something which gives life the beauty of it. nice lines....

Love LJ Joshi said...

My diary used to be full of memories and memoirs… now it sits alone in the shelf… waiting, wanting to be picked up and scribbled over again! Some more secrets to be shared again!

Shre said...

@xh: Man u r dedicated... thanks...

@love: M&M, it doesn't have to be always some secrets...