Wednesday 30 January 2008

Mama's Gal...

I want to hide in your warmth...
I want to lay my head in your lap,
And cry for hours...
But i won’t,
Coz it would worry you,
many more...

missing you,
mama...

I want to hold you tight,
and feel your smell...
I’m tired with the running,
makes me cry out,
for home-coming...
But i won’t,
coz it would break you,
many more...

But i want you near,
I’ll just see you...
and your scold,
that i always hear...
I’ll sleep in your arms,
Hugging your strength near...

i want to lay my head in your lap,
and cry for hours...
but i won’t,
coz I’m now old,
Daddy’s Big Gal...
Facing the World,
on Her Own...

2 comments:

Love LJ Joshi said...

sweet!

but dear, a mama's kid is always a mama's kid :D

all the mums all over this planet are usually worried about their kids...

--xh-- said...

nice and warm.. moms love.. no words to describe it. and no matter what, they will keep worrying abt their little ones, how much big or importent we ever become :)